!! Please note: The position is coordinated through our Estonian partner organisation Continuous Action. Therefore, only applications from residents in Estonia can be considered !!
The STRAZE is a self-managed cultural center, which opened in the fall of 2020. We would like to give a stage to artists from the region and the whole world. In our hall, open workshops and seminar rooms there is room for every small and big idea: exhibitions, theatre, concerts, readings, parties, film screenings - you name it!
The STRAZE is a place for diverse social engagement on topics of global justice, anti-discrimination, sustainability and many more. Very different groups use our house for events and meetings. All tasks in and around the house we organize together and for the most part on a voluntary basis and free of hierarchy.
We are looking for a person who would like to support the work in the cultural area in the STRAZE for one year and would also like to advance their own creative projects.
You are :
- open-minded and curious
- communicative and have the desire to work with different people and groups
- proactive and have the ability to work independently and take initiative
- flexible and willing to support our work in the event area on evenings and weekends
- creative and have ideas for your own (artistic) projects that you would like to realise during your voluntary service ?
Then we are looking for you!
- Support in the realisation of cultural events (advertising, admission, technical support, logistics, artist support)
- Implementation of your own events - the team is looking forward to supporting you
- Support of the public relations of the STRAZE
- Help in the search for and communication with sponsors
- Networking with different groups in the STRAZE, Greifswald and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Develop and realize your own ideas - together with other international volunteers
Applications from women, queer and non-binary people are very welcome.